Monday, September 20, 2010

"I Need You More Than Ever"

Lord, this road You have me on is not an easy one to tread.
God, I don't know what I'm doing. I need You now more than ever.
I feel so alone and scared God. I'm weighed down with fear and anxiety.
I need You now, Lord Jesus, more than ever, how I need thee.
I'm not alone, why can't I see? You are ever with me!
I'm not alone, why don't I feel? Your loving arms are all around me.
I'm not alone, why don't I know? Surely You never left me here alone.
I'm not alone, why don't I hear? You gently whisper in my ear.
Dear Jesus, this road is long and hard, I need You more than ever.
I need You more than I can express, I need You desperately.
I need You leading me, guiding me, and comforting me.
I need You, Jesus, help me to see, that You, my King, are all I need.

(Copyright by Evelyn Worthington)
(Written September 20, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment